Wednesday

Workout: Alternating Circuit - Beginner

As I promised to my Makati class, here is the Circuit workout that we did last night. Although I won't be posting every workout that I teach, I will be posting as many as I can so that you'll never have an excuse not to workout. :P

The Alternating Circuit is a great full-body workout that you can basically do anywhere, all you need is a pair of dumbbells or some kind of heavy object (Books, Water Bottles, Canned Goods, etc). I didn't include the reps in the image since you can adjust the reps to what is challenging but manageable to you. For beginners, try starting out with 10 reps each side/20 reps total and then, if you can, increase reps to increase intensity.

1 comment:

  1. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this

    ReplyDelete