Tuesday

High Intake of Whey Protein Lowers Hip & Thigh Fat?!


Ok, so I’m completely excited about this new research since I am an official thigh hater.  And even though I’m promoting a raw diet, I still take my whey to help with muscle recovery after my intense workouts. After reading this you may be tempted to start downing the whole whey container!
Research was done at the University of Minnesota where they found that a high whey protein diet had greater decreases in …Get ready for it - resting blood pressure and hip and thigh fat! (Woohoo!)  
But let's get this straight, that doesn't mean you can have a whey protein shake  for every one of your meals! Remember that it's always better to get whole food in your diet rather than relying on supplements. 
Wondering how and when to take your whey? Depending on your goals, you can take 1-2 scoops before and/or after your workouts and in cases of emergency when you're in a rush or you're not able to get a real meal in. 
My Current Whey: ON Gold Standard 100% Whey (5lb) in Caramel Toffee Fudge - P2,300

How I Make My Shakes:
  • 1-2 scoops of Whey & cold water
  • 1-2 scoops of Whey & Vanilla or Chocolate Soy milk 
  • 1-2 scoops of Whey, Any Fruit, & Vanilla or Chocolate Soy milk, & Ice
  • 1-2 scoops of Whey, Peanut Butter, Vanilla or Chocolate Soy milk, & Ice
  • 1-2 scoops of Whey, Chia Seeds, Vanilla or Chocolate Soy milk & Ice
  • 1-2 scoops of Whey, Chia Seeds, Water, & Ice

No comments:

Post a Comment